viernes, 31 de mayo de 2019

Post 4

With this the university is difficult to have a hobby,
In my previous post talk about My favorite piece of technology
Resultado de imagen para hand made,my sewing machine.

Some of my favorite hobbies are sewing and all that's ''Hand Made''.
I love to spend my time like this, but many times I get to my house very tired by the classes at the university.

At the university teach me to create products and teach me to work with different materials.

My love for the ''hand made'' comes from school in the Plastic Arts class, I didn't like to draw  but  I liked  the projects with wire, create mosaic murals and recycle.

I like working with my hands more than studying (But I make the attempt haha).

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Post 6

Postgraduate Studies In this moment I am studying industrial design and services, and when I finish my studies I would like specializin...