viernes, 21 de junio de 2019

Post 5

-

In the picture you can see my pets in my house 

The mother cat is called ''Any'' Not very original name but is the first cat I had and I did not think any name, I'm allergic to cats,
Since I have cats the allergy has been declining,
The cat is my baby since August 2016.
In the photo you can see his face disappointing, hiding his face under his claw.
Their daughters are called ''Luna'' and  ''Sol''.
''Sol'' has bad character and ''Luna'' is very peaceful.
The dog you see there is called ‘’León’’
It was a gift from my brother's girlfriend, is a big blond dog.
It's a dog with a lot of force, likes to play with cats.
This photo is from over a year ago at a family lunch.
My pets are also part of the family, they get a lot of love.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Post 6

Postgraduate Studies In this moment I am studying industrial design and services, and when I finish my studies I would like specializin...