lunes, 27 de mayo de 2019

Post 3

If I should talk about my favorite piece obviously would be my cell because it is part of me, but it is very common and I think we all love it,
Another one of my favorite pieces would be my sewing machine
The sewing machine was my grandmother's, The machine gave it to me a long time ago, But a few months ago I took her to repair.
I didn't know how to sew with a machine, nothing at all
I began learning alone And with the help of videos on YouTube
I spent several days practicing, Battle at first, as I did not know how to put the thread, I made a disaster.
 I use it every time I can, because of the university, I dont have time now to use the machine 
I like it because I think it will help me for my project , The machine also helps me with problems of daily life.
Learning how to use the machine was a challenge, But if I hadn't done it, I would have not managed to do everything that I have done until now.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Post 6

Postgraduate Studies In this moment I am studying industrial design and services, and when I finish my studies I would like specializin...