martes, 7 de mayo de 2019

Post 2

When I was a child I dreamed of working on something that would allow me to travel and not stay locked in an office.

Before entering college, I had a year to rest and think that I would like to study.

At school I liked the humanities courses, I thought about studying social work,But then I realized that I liked to express my ideas by doing things with my hands,And recycle everything you could.

I decided to study industrial designBecause it allows me to express myself and to learn to work with different materials.

The university has given me bad and good times, I like to share with people and learn something new every day,the bad thing has been the stress .
I would like to work with recycling and fabrics.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Post 6

Postgraduate Studies In this moment I am studying industrial design and services, and when I finish my studies I would like specializin...