miércoles, 28 de agosto de 2019

the best concert ever


I haven't been to many concerts because I live in San Felipe , but the concert I liked the most was in a bar in San Felipe.
I went to see Francisca Valenzuela, She is a Chilean artist, She is singer, composer, and writer. 

The concert was two years ago in the ‘’Aries’’ bar, on a Saturday.
The concert lasted two hours, I went to the concert because my friend Nayareth invited me.
Francisca Valenzuela has a lot of energy and joy, I like her voice and how she plays the instruments. 
In the concert She played guitar and piano.
In the ''Aries'' bar they set up a stage, lights and instruments.
The people were very happy, energetic and sang all the songs for the two hours.
The concert was very special and We had fun.
The concert started the 11 pm  o'clock and finished  1 am o'clock. 
This concert was very important to me because I really love Francisca Valenzuela and her music is very emotional and I almost cry.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Post 6

Postgraduate Studies In this moment I am studying industrial design and services, and when I finish my studies I would like specializin...