miércoles, 21 de agosto de 2019

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT



The country I would like to visit is Spain, because I like its arquitecture,the people, the cities, I think that the arquitecture is amazing because of its design, colors and materials for the constructions.
ciudad de las artes y las ciencias

If I travel to Spain I would like to visit place like ''art and science city of Valencia''
The cities I would like to visit are Valencia, Madrid, Sevilla, Barcelona and Malaga.
My first destination is my favorite city, Barcelona because they say there are many shows, also for its beaches , gastronomy and more.


museos de madrid para niños


My second destination is Madrid, the capital of Spain beacuse I would be interested in visiting the mus
eums (National museum of the Prado, contemporary art in the museum of queen Sophia, the Sorolla Museum, the romanticism museum)

I would like to travel to Spain together with my friends.
I study industrial design in the University of Chile and I like to work in Spain someday.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Post 6

Postgraduate Studies In this moment I am studying industrial design and services, and when I finish my studies I would like specializin...